Enterprise content management (ECM) extends the concept of content management by adding a time line for each content item and possibly enforcing processes for the creation, approval and distribution of them. Systems that implement ECM generally provide a secure repository for managed items, be they analog or digital, that indexes them. They also include one or more methods for importing content to bring new items under management and several presentation methods to make items available for use.
Benefits of Our Service
When it comes to managing a large-scale or highly complex network, you’ll need a powerful network management system that will meet your challenging business needs,We Xedos provide best service for you.
- Xedos ECM solution will give you the ability for complete, secure document management, from creation through destruction. Documents should be centralized, searchable, and automatically linked to the appropriate account.
- Xedos ECM solution will eliminate the cost of printing, shipping, and storing paper because your content will be captured digitally. Digital capture will provide you with instant access to content and processes from anywhere, including mobile devices.
- Xedos ECM solution will give you document management and version/revision control so losing control over critical documents can be a thing of the past.
- Xedos ECM system will help recover time spent searching in multiple locations for documents and then waiting for files to be pulled and delivered. Instant access gives you real-time visibility into the status of requests and transactions, and furthermore, you can provide customers with access to complete forms and make requests online—drastically streamlining processes.
- Xedos ECM solutions allow for easy enforcement of your security policies while tracking all documents accessed and activities taken place on those documents. It facilitates reporting and auditing on the information you have already, as well as the information you may need.